Your Friend, GOD

I just had to sit down and write to remind you of something very important to me. I LOVE YOU.

I saw you talking with your friends yesterday, and I so wanted to talk to you also. I waited all day, but you never called.

I hoped we could find the time to talk in the evening, but I know you had a lot of other things on your mind.

As your day drew to a close, I sent a cool breeze to make you feel refreshed after a long day. I put a special scent in the air from the flowers near the driveway, but I guess you didn't notice as you hurried by. I'm sad to see you rush so.

I saw you fall asleep last night and I so wanted to touch your face or stroke your hair, so I spilled a little moonlight on your face and pillow.

When you awoke this morning, I hoped we could have a little time together. I so wanted to rush down and talk with you, but you had to hurry off to work. My tears were in the rain.

I have so many gifts for you, so much to tell you, so many wonderful things for you to experience because I love you so much. My nature is like that, you know.

Please call me, talk with me -- ask me for help. I know the deepest desires of your heart and I so want to be close to you. My love for you is deeper than the oceans, greater than you can imagine. I long for us to share some time together ~ just the two of us.

It hurts me to see you look so sad today. I really understand what it's like for friends to let you down. I know your heart aches.

I'll close for now because I know you are very busy, and I certainly don't want to bother you. You are free to choose me, my way or not, it's your decision ~ I've already chosen you. Please don't be too long, and remember:

I LOVE YOU!

Your Friend,
GOD

No comments: